About Dr. Raymond G. Nikodem
My whole life I grew up around dentistry. My father was an orthodontist in South County for over 30 years. My cousin is an endodontist (root canal specialist) in North County, and my three brothers are also dentists.
Because many of my father’s friends were also dentists, I was surrounded by discussions of dentistry, which interested me so much I couldn’t wait for the next time I could visit one of their practices just to watch how they worked. Needless to say, I knew at a very young age that I wanted to become a dentist.
Dentistry remains my passion. I feel my passion is reflected in my work and in how I treat my patients. I have been given a great gift, and I want to share that gift with others. I ask all my associates at Nikodem Dental Care, P.C., to celebrate my mission statement to be “Men and Women for Others.”
If you are in need of dental care, please give us a call at Nikodem Dental, P.C. We understand that a visit to the dentist can be an uncomfortable experience, and my associates and I do everything in our power to see that every visit to our office is as pleasant as possible.
- Grew up in South County, St Louis in Assumption Parish.
- Graduated from Assumption Grade School, 1976.
- Graduated from DeSmet Jesuit High School, 1980.
- Was first-team Missouri All-State soccer player, 1979.
- Graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in Omaha, NE, 1987.